Thursday, September 17, 2015

about me



                My name is Isaac Ariza, i am 17 years old and i grew up in Costa Mesa most of my life. By the time i was 5, my parents got a divorce and i had to go live with my dad and brother because my mom got custody of my 2 sisters.  Growing up all i would wished for was that my parents have never split up. Obviously that didn't come true, but i got used to it. I remember that i used to always follow my older brother and do what he did like skate and bmx because i wanted to be just like him. until one day i started to notice that he didn't want me to be around him. Realizing that made me really sad because i used to look up to him.
          
              Ever since my parents got divorced i haven't done good in school. Every year i don't do good even till today. But i realized that i must do good to graduate if i want to go to college. I want to go to college and study to become an E.M.T because i have always wanted to help people that are physically and mentally hurt. if i did end up going to college and becoming a E.M.T i would make     my parents proud and be able to take care of my own.
 
              the number one thing that i love doing is skateboarding. i am so focused on it that i go skate every day after school until 9 pm. To be honest i don't know what i would be doing if it weren't for skateboarding. i hope to become a sponsored skateboarder so that i can get recognized, paid, and get free boards and apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment